These are guidelines only; requirements and fees of Embassies can change with little or no notice, always check with the end parties where you are sending your document of their requirements.
Documents will need to be Apostilled by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office first before Consular legalisation.
Turnaround & Fees
- Between 2 – 5 days turnaround
- We obtain Consular/Embassy legalisations at all London based Embassies.
- £15 Standard or £30 Express
- £25 Standard or £40 Express
- A letter addressed to the Chinese Embassy outlining the reason for legalisation is required
- Multiple page documents require ribboning
- Please provide a photocopy of each document required for the Embassy’s records
- If any pages within your document are blank, a line needs to be drawn thorough with a note mentioning that they have been intentionally left blank
Global Notarisation Requirements
We can help legalise documents for most countries. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Call, email or send us a message today.