Request a Quote


We are open: Monday to Friday. 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

Why You May Need a Notary

If you have official documents that need to be used overseas, you are likely to need the services of a Notary. A Notary is a member of the legal profession whose work includes the preparation, authentication and verification of your legal documents for use abroad.

These could include documentation for buying a holiday home, an overseas university application or settling an estate overseas.

Our experience, attention to detail and friendly service makes us your first choice for all your notarisation and legalisation requirements. If required, we can also verify the translation of documents. We can also arrange FCO apostilles and embassy legalisation of your documents.

Friendly & Jargon-Free

We understand that visiting a Notary is not something which most people are familiar with and is often an unanticipated service, required for submitting your documents for overseas use. We pride ourselves on providing our clients with a friendly, patient, knowledgeable and jargon-free service, which is tailored to your needs.

Striving to provide our clients with exemplary service every time.

We offer a comprehensive ‘one-stop-shop’ of legalisation and Notary services and are able to provide a tailor-made and responsive service for all your notarial and legalisation requirements.

Our Notary fees are highly competitive and we provide quotations up front – so you will always know how much it will cost before any work is undertaken.

At a Time and Place That Suits You

Appointments usually take place at our office at Finchley Road in Hampstead. Subject to agreement, we are often able to provide a same day Notary service and can offer an onsite Notary service at your residence or a place of your choosing, if desired. Evening appointments can also be arranged, upon request.

Our Personal Services

A Notary public attests, certifies, signs and seals the following documents for personal use:

Documents For Use Overseas

This can include property purchase documents, university applications and immigration and emigration papers.

Affidavits and Declarations

This includes documents that need to be verified for use as evidence in court.

Powers Of Attorney

These are documents that give someone authority to act on another’s behalf, most commonly used in health, welfare, financial and property matters.

Global Notarisation Requirements

We can help legalise documents for most countries. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.

Request a Quote


We are open: Monday to Friday. 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.