These are guidelines only; requirements and fees of Embassies can change with little or no notice, always check with the end parties where you are sending your document of their requirements.
Documents will need to be Apostilled by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office first before Consular legalisation. We can only obtain Consular legalisation on Commercial documents. Private documents need to be dealt with in person at the embassy.
Turnaround & Fees
- Between 2 – 3 days turnaround
- £10 for Passport Copy, Driving License, Marriage Certificates, etc.
- £17 for personal power of attorney and bank statements
- £38 for all commercial documents
- £57 for Commercial Documents
- A completed undertaking form and a notarised passport copy is required with your document, each person mentioned in a document needs to have signed an undertaking form and needs to submit a passport copy.
- Please provide a photocopy of each document which is required for the Embassy’s records.
- All passport photos attached to documents need to be original.
Global Notarisation Requirements
We can help legalise documents for most countries. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Call, email or send us a message today.