These are guidelines only; requirements and fees of Embassies can change with little or no notice, always check with the end parties where you are sending your document of their requirements.
Documents will need to be Apostilled by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office first before Consular legalisation.
Commercial documents would need to be taken to the Arab British Chamber of Commerce or to LCCI prior to Consular legalisation and after FCO.
Turnaround & Fees
- Minimum of 2 weeks for Commercial Documents
- Legalisation of degree documents may take about 3 months and there is no guarantee of processing.
- Personal documents can be usually processed within a week.
- £16 for Personal Documents, Driving License, Marriage Certificates, etc.
- £17 for Personal power of attorney and bank statements
- £195 for all Commercial Documents
- A completed form
- Please provide a photocopy of each document which is required for the Embassy’s records
Global Notarisation Requirements
We can help legalise documents for most countries. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Call, email or send us a message today.