These are guidelines only; requirements and fees of Embassies can change with little or no notice, always check with the end parties where you are sending your document of their requirements.
Documents will need to be Apostilled by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office before Consular Legalisation.
Commercial Documents would need to be taken to the Arab British Chamber of Commerce and LCCI prior to Consular Legalisation and after FCO.
Turnaround & Fees
- Minimum of 2 weeks for Commercial Documents
- Personal documents can be usually processed within a week.
- £75 for Personal Documents
- £57.06 for all Commercial Documents
- Please provide a photocopy of each document which is required for the Embassy’s records
- Marriage Certificates: The Embassy require copies of the identification pages of each passport for both husband and wife in order for the Embassy to legalise the document.
Global Notarisation Requirements
We can help legalise documents for most countries. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Call, email or send us a message today.