These are guidelines only; requirements and fees of Embassies can change with little or no notice, always check with the end parties where you are sending your document of their requirements.
Documents will need to be Apostilled by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office first before Consular legalisation.
Commercial documents would need to be taken to the LCCI (London Chamber of Commerce) prior to Consular legalisation and after FCO.
Turnaround & Fees
- Private Documents: 5-10 Days turnaround
- Commercial Documents: minimum of 2 weeks turnaround
- £10 for Private PAO
- £4 for Birth, Marriage, Death and Will Certificates, University and College Degree or Transcript, Police Clearance, copy of passport, medical report, etc.
- £25 for all other Personal Documents
- £38 for commercial documents (£87 including the LCCI fee)
- Bundles not accepted, all documents need to be submitted separately
- Please provide a photocopy of each document which is required for the Embassy’s records
Global Notarisation Requirements
We can help legalise documents for most countries. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Call, email or send us a message today.