These are guidelines only; requirements and fees of Embassies can change with little or no notice, always check with the end parties where you are sending your document of their requirements.
Documents will need to be Apostilled by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office first before Consular legalisation.
Commercial documents would need to be taken to the Arab British Chamber of Commerce or to LCCI prior to Consular legalisation and after FCO.
Turnaround & Fees
- Commercial Documents: minimum 2 weeks turnaround
- Personal Documents: within a week
- £50 for Personal Documents
- £58 for Commercial Documents, including the LCCI fee
- Please provide a photocopy of each document which is required for the Embassy’s records
- The Embassy will only legalise one educational document per each person
- Legalisation of degree documents may take about 3 months and there is no guarantee of processing.
Global Notarisation Requirements
We can help legalise documents for most countries. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Call, email or send us a message today.