These are guidelines only; requirements and fees of Embassies can change with little or no notice, always check with the end parties where you are sending your document of their requirements.
Documents will need to be Apostilled by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office first before Consular Legalisation.
Turnaround & Fees
- Between 2-4 days turnaround
- £40 for Personal Documents
- £500 for Commercial Documents
- Documents need to be individually prepared and not bundled. Bundles are not accepted under any circumstances.
- Foreign documents need to be legalised at the UAE Embassy within or nearest to the country of origin.
- Please note that documents that originate outside of the UK cannot be legalised at the UAE embassy in London.
Global Notarisation Requirements
We can help legalise documents for most countries. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Call, email or send us a message today.